пятница, 3 ноября 2017 г.

Jim’s 9 Nutrition Rules to Build More Muscles If you’ve followed any of my mass-gain diets, you know I hang my hat on a few “tricks” that stay fairly consistent in my nutrition programs. These are tips and techniques that I’ve found to work best over decades of working with people to maximize muscle growth naturally. These “tricks” are backed by science done […] #News #BodyToolbox


Jim’s 9 Nutrition Rules to Build More Muscles If you’ve followed any of my mass-gain diets, you know I hang my hat on a few “tricks” that stay fairly consistent in my nutrition programs. These are tips and techniques that I’ve found to work best over decades of working with people to maximize muscle growth naturally. These “tricks” are backed by science done […] #News #BodyToolbox

Original article and pictures take https://massgainsource.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий